- Each time you use this website you will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and you should review this each time you use the website to satisfy yourself that you are happy with it.
- Personal data you provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of Fashion Retail, S.A. for the purposes of
- any contract(s) between us and enforcing and implementing such agreement(s) for the products you have selected;
- attending to your requests, and;
- providing you with information about the products of Zara Home or of any other company belonging to the Inditex Group (whose objects are related to the decoration, textile, finished fashion and homeware products sectors, and to any other objects supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
In the event that you facilitate personal data of a third party you shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that you have acquired a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by you shall be used for the following purposes:
- managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;
- attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of said product.
- Fashion Retail, S.A., a Spanish company with registered office at Avda. de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15143 Arteixo (A Coruña), Spain, being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, for the attention of "Función LOPD".
- To fulfil the purposes above, we are required to disclose the information that you have provided to us to Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex, S.A.), holding company of the Inditex Group to which Fashion Retail, S.A. belongs, with registered address at Avenida de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo (A Coruña), and you understand that by providing information in this website or otherwise to us that you expressly authorise us to disclose and process your information as described.
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.